We are storytellers and, in our hearts, dirtgirlworld was always a big story.
A cross-platform extravaganza that told the story in as many places as possible.
We started with a CD, then an animated TV series that
has been broadcast in 128 countries;
add more music, some cool websites, a club where kids can voice their love of our planet;
an app that shows you how to grow seeds, a range of organic seeds to go with it;
and a Facebook page that has peaked at a weekly reach of 50 million.
dirtgirl has been the national Tree Day Ambassador,
the Clean Up schools ambassador
and her picture is on the side of garbage trucks as we move viewing to doing
in the quest to influence a new generation.
- AFI Award Best Children's Television Animation 2009
- Digital Emmy Award - Children and Youth Interactive 2013
- 2013 SPAA Digital Producer of the Year
- 2010 AFI for excellence in Children's Animation
- 2010 GRASS Award for Green Production of the Year
- 2011 BBIFF Award for Excellence in Animation
- CVC 2010 Australia Day Award- Culture and the Arts
- Get Grubby Tv - Best Preschooler TV 2014 Green Guide Couch Potato Awards Best Tv in 2014
- Richmond Valley -2015 International Women's Day- Business Women of the year
Esben Storm Award For Best Direction In a Children's TV Program Australian Directors Guild May 2015
NSW Green globe award NSW environment Department 2016
- Winner Screen producers Association of Australia, Holding Redlich Pitching Competition
- Winner Best Pitch Presentation, Kidscreen Summit, New York